Terms: Net 30 from Invoice Date
RETURN POLICY EFFECTIVE 1/3/2022
Please Email RETURNS@ALLSTARAUTOLIGHTS.COM
Returns received without a proper ALL STAR AUTO LIGHTS RMA, will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
One part per box. Each box will need its own unique return label. Do not reprint a return label for multiple packages.
ALL STAR AUTO LIGHTS shall not be held liable for any lost items due to reprinting a previously used return label.
All Star Auto Lights does not cover Labor/Diagnostic
Under 30 Days – Free Returns
30-45 Days – 15% Restocking fee
No returns over 45 days. No exceptions.
OEM invoices carry a 1-year warranty.
Aftermarket invoices carry a lifetime warranty.
- All Star Auto Lights must be made aware of any part damage/incorrect part/quality issues within 48hrs of delivery date, or we reserve the right to refuse a full refund. Photos of such claims may be requested.
- All parts must be returned in All Star Auto Lights original and complete packaging unless approval is given. Failure to properly package the part could result in a $0 dollar credit and could void the parts warranty; regardless of reason for return. Note** If original packing material is not available - All angles of the part should be protected. Bottom/Top and all sides. Foam inserts, Bubble Wrap, or similar packing material. Partial or insufficient packing material is not acceptable.
- Returns must be shipped back within 7 days of receiving the return label, or an additional restocking fee may apply.
- All Star Auto Lights products are sold the same way it comes from the dealer unless stated otherwise. Bulbs are not covered under warranty.
- Removing ANY All Star Auto Lights sticker, or CAPA certified stickers will result in a VOID of warranty and no credit will be given.
- Once returned, credit will be issued within 24-48 hrs from delivery.